Antenatal Classes cover information on:
- Physiology of labour, birth and the postnatal period
- Analgesia choices
- Interventions, Induction of labour
- Operative births and Cesarean births
- Caring for your newborn & the realities of parenthood
- Infant feeding – Boobs, bottles and pumps.
- Your worries, questions all answered.
During the KGHypnobirthing course you will receive
- KGhypnobirthing book
- Relaxation audios
- Parent course guide
Next face to face course:
Hypnobirthing Essentials Class
Perfect for women and birthing partners this course gives you all the hypnobirthing preparation you need without the antenatal side of KGHypnobirthing. This course will suit anyone who has chosen other antenatal education programmes such as NCT or for those women who have had babies before and purely want to learn and practice hypnobirthing.
This one day essential course includes:
- 4 hours of hypnobirthing for you and your birthing partner(s)
- Three relaxation hypnobirthing audio downloads
- Parents pack of course notes
- one hour of how to be the best birth partner(s) possible on the big day including massage techniques and relaxations
- Meet other couples in the local area